Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Funny Bussiness...


On thanksgiving, I was looking at random blogs, when I saw a post saying there where new bras in the shop. They looked pretty cool, because they would make wearing some of the tops alot easier. Anyway, I went to the shop to find no bras. Anywhere. This bothered me, but I assumed it was like when the Ashley Olsen clothes where relesed, and disappeared.


Well, yesterday, I go to the shop to find SUPER cheap holiday clothes/shoes/flying pigs/ect. and when I added then to the cart and clicked "buy" a window popped up saying there was an error! I got so mad, but I thought I would just buy the stuff later, when they fixed the error. Well, guess what? The clothes are gone! Grrrr I am SO MAD at stardoll! Why can't they keep stuff in the shop for longer than 3 hours??

3 comments:

cool.music.pop said...

the bra's are at the stardoll brand.
and the stuff you found in the starplaza (flying pig, wings, etc...) are the holyday calendar stuff. :)
cool.music.pop

roxorgirl13 said...

I don't see them.

roxorgirl13 said...

Never mind! I found them!